BLACK STRETCH LATEX 0.33MM GAUGE
LATEX BLACK 0.33MM
Where possible we would advise to order a SAMPLE. Colour on fabric can appear differently to colour on monitors/devices. A small fee applies to some samples. Free samples are limited to 5, pre-order. Learn more..
- Product Details
Latex Rubber is a natural product and when treated with care and respect Latex Rubber garments will have a long life.
- Latex Rubber Garments should be washed in warm clean water with no soap or detergents.
- Carefully wipe off excess water with a soft towel and leave to dry flat. Lightly dust with
talc before putting away
- The natural gloss on Latex Rubber can be enhanced by light polishing using a silicone based polish but we particularly recommend using MICRO PVC/LATEX DRESSING
The rubber solution adhesive is a compound of natural rubber dissolved in petroleum solvents usually ethanol and methanol. Your local hardware shop will be able to offer you an appropriate solvent but please note that chlorinated solvents such as trichloroethylene should not be used because they will harm the
- Solvent based adhesives (rubber solution adhesives)
- Water based adhesives (latex adhesives)
- Wipe away excess powder
- Clean surfaces with water (for latex adhesives) or solvent (for rubber solution adhesives). Use solvent sparingly because it will distort sheet but will flatten out when evaporated.
- Allow sheet to dry completely Apply thin layer of adhesive to both surfaces
- Allow the adhesive to dry completely and any distortion caused by solvent to disappear
- Join the surfaces and apply slight pressure
- Allow 24 hours for the bond to develop fully
*FunkiFabrics takes no responsibility for the choice of or use of adhesives by customers
- It is easier to put a tight latex garment on if the inside is first lightly dusted with talc and we advise wearing light cotton gloves to avoid possible marking and fingernail damage
- Oils, greases and solvents destroy rubber so do not use any oil based lubricants or creams.
- The glossy surface of Supatex Latex Rubber can be permanently scratched if you attempt to polish it hard with a dry cloth so take care that your polishing cloth does not dry out when polishing
- Latex Rubber can discolour, and eventually perish, if exposed to heat, sunlight and light with a high u.v.
content. We recommend that, when not being worn, latex garments should be kept, lightly talced, in a black
plastic bag in a dry cupboard or drawer. Do not store in damp conditions and do not leave on or near
- Keep away from naked flame and fires, latex rubber burns readily
- Latex Rubber permanently stains brown in contact with copper, brass or bronze. Light colours can even stain
brown when handled after handling copper coins, so take care to keep away from your latex clothes.
- 92 CM (+/-10%)
Returns and Refunds.
Returns cannot be considered on any items that have been cut or processed in any way. Where possible we would advise you to order a sample of your chosen fabric in advance of placing your order. The company only accepts claims by you that are based on a defect in quality or condition of a product or its failure to correspond with the description given in this online shop. Any such claim must be notified to the company within 7 days of purchase. In the event that a fault is accepted by the company, the product will be replaced free of charge, subject to availability and provided the product has been returned in the same condition as sent and reasonably packed within 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns and Refunds on Digitally Printed Fabrics
Regarding printed fabrics and excluding plain and foiled fabrics without a print design. The vast majority of prints supplied by us are produced digitally. This process produces beautifully clear prints with excellent depth of colour. When printing digitally, due to the way the colour is applied, there is always a possibility of fine lines or banding appearing in the print. Shading designs or areas of solid colour are particularly susceptible to this. Whilst every effort is made to provide line-free prints we cannot guarantee that your print will be flawless every time. Refunds or reprints will only be offered on orders that we judge fall outside of a commercially acceptable quality given the nature of the process.
Stock cannot be guaranteed. Our clearance stock moves quickly so it isn’t feasible to reflect accurate stock levels on our website. Stock is allocated on a first come first serve basis. If stock is no longer available upon receipt of your order, you will be refunded for the specific item(s). You will not receive any communication of this action and any other items on the same order will be processed and despatched in keeping with our normal lead times. Orders placed confirm your acceptance of this condition. Our prices reflect these terms